What should the die casting factory do if the aluminum alloy die casting does not meet the customer's requirements
For aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers, in production, the source of many problems may be whether the die-casting parts meet customer requirements. It is natural to breathe a sigh of relief if the die-casting parts meet the requirements, but if it does not meet the customer requirements, what should be done? To re-produce? For This kind of problem, in fact, aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers may wish to start from the first link and take precautions.
Aluminum die-casting manufacturers should treat the raw materials cautiously from the source? When the raw materials enter the factory, the raw materials must be analyzed and identified, and the concentration of the raw materials and alloy elements in the raw materials must be rechecked before die-casting. After the raw materials are confirmed to be correct, pay attention to the alloy ingredients. Secondly, in accordance with process regulations, strengthen the management of recycled materials and strictly control the ratio of recycled materials to new materials.
Specific production process:
1. Before die-casting production, the mold cavity, ejector rod, reset rod, guide post, guide sleeve, sliding block, etc. should be fully oiled.
2. In the cold mold state, if there are no special regulations, stop the second speed and boost pressure of the machine tool.
3. According to the weight of the parts, reasonably select the pouring amount for pressure test, and make corresponding adjustments to ensure the thickness of the cake.
4. When the mold is in the cold mold state, use more oil and less spray. When the mold is hot, spray the paint as normal.
5. After the mold reaches the normal temperature, open the second fast and pressurize to open, and carry out production according to the normal procedure.
6. The first product produced must be thoroughly inspected, recorded and kept for inspection by inspectors.
7. In the normal production process, the die-caster should correctly control and adjust the following elements in time according to the requirements of the die-casting process: ① Spraying ② Material temperature control ③ Mold temperature control ④ Cake thickness control ⑤ Parting surface cleaning ⑥ Sliding part lubrication.
8. In the normal production process, the quality of castings should be inspected according to requirements. If there is any abnormality, please stop production and repair or replace the mold in time.
9. Mold repair must fill in the "Mold Repair Report", and the repaired mold must pass the first inspection before mass production.
Aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers follow the above-mentioned methods, and under the premise of no failure of mechanical equipment and molds, they can achieve the desired results of the die-casting, the die-casting meets the standards, the employees are satisfied, and the customers are also satisfied.